Job Posting OPEN
If you love puppy breath, going home covered in drool and more hair than a lint brush can handle, this is the industry for you! If you have a deep love for dogs and have the desire to over deliver, this could be your dream job!
Doggie District Pet Resort and Training Center is a fast-growing company, with over 11 years of experience, which strives to have the best staff in the pet care industry! We are seeking highly motivated, driven individuals to manage our teams. Doggie District Pet Resort is a family owned and operated chain of eight pet resorts that offer deluxe lodging, daycare, dog training, and a full-service doggie spa. Doggie District Pet Resort has won multiple awards including: Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies, a repeat winner of the BEST OF LAS VEGAS , award, as well as other customer service related awards and recognition's. If this sounds like the type of company that you want to be a part of, please continue on.
Assistant Manger The title says it all! We are looking for someone to be responsible for the pack- not only our pups, but our team of employees. The ideal candidate feels comfortable with the following aspects of this position:
- Hiring and training for all positions while maintaining the staff schedule
- Develop and maintain a team that works cohesively to uphold safety protocols and procedures, which keep the pups safe and happy
- Manage day to day operations and hold staff members accountable to their specific role within the team
- Love and care for the pups! Create connections with parents to ensure their confidence and trust in the services we provide
- Communicate clearly and effectively with both parents and staff regarding specific dog behavior or parent/staff concerns
The ideal candidate has the following attributes and/or experience:
- Positive leader, energetic, proactive and self-motivated
- Minimum 1 year experience managing a team of at least 10 employees
- Proficient and comfortable with Microsoft word/excel
- Customer Service experience is necessary
- Having worked with animals in a professional setting is a plus
Please call us at 702-951-9668 and tell us in 100 words or less why you would make a great Leader of our Pack. Also, please apply with your resume and Cover Letter explaining your desire to work with animals and why you are the perfect fit for our team.