Job Posting CLOSED
Patient Care Advocate, US Remote
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
Care XM is the largest after hours medical answering service in the U.S. servicing over 4000 medical facilities and physician offices 24/7/365. We employee 550 amazing people who answer millions of healthcare related calls annually. We are growing and having fun bringing new solutions to the healthcare space!
What does a Patient Care Advocate do? Support callers by answering questions, scheduling routine appointments, prescription refills, new patient registration, general inquiries and connecting patients with the right medical support via inbound calls.
**Our hiring for this position has concluded for 2020. We are accepting resumes for part time and full time positions starting in January 2021, and will be scheduling interviews in December.**
What do you need?
- Healthcare experience, preferably also call center experience
- Possess strong customer services skills.
- Ability to answer a high volume of incoming calls, while delivering a high quality of caller satisfaction.
- Relay detailed messages from the patient or patient rep to the patient’s care team quickly and efficiently.
- Participate in ongoing training to gain additional skills to support higher level patient inquiries and service requests.
- Maintain positive and professional work relationships with all customers and team members at Care XM.
- Help foster a culture that supports growth, quality and pride in the work we perform.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, higher education helpful.
- Experience in call center or equivalent customer service setting, preferably in a service delivery or medical environment strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated basic computer skills involving word processing and accurate data entry.
- Ability to remain sitting for long periods of time to perform work on a computer and telephone.
- See, read and follow protocol provided via computer monitor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely with a pleasant telephone voice.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
Who are we?
Our strong and growing telehealth care company offers a place where you can be a part of a bigger work family from the comfort and safety of your own home. We need dedicated individuals who want to be part of a great company long term. Care XM offers part-time weekend opportunities (other full-time with benefit openings available). Whenever possible, we promote from within. We hope that you can be part of our amazing team!
Find out more about us at https://www.carexm.com/
Please Note: All positions subject to close without notice. Care XM prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information. Benefits are only offered to full time employees working 30 or more hours per week.
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.
Link to Application